Thursday 9 November 2017

@Alan @Phil Minor/Major Cartoon style character concepts


In order to create successful models, I need to step away from my comfort zone of drawing characters realisticly. Here, I looked at cartoon styles from things such as Cartoon Network, to figure company Good Smile's nendoroid line. For the superheroes, I'm liking numbers 17 and 18. The characters (not sure how many yet) will be bold characters who are rarely seen in media, so androgyny, gay, plus-size, transgender, and/or Muslim etc, and show them as amazing and strong figures.

3 comments:

  1. Well I think these are all nice and exciting, Manisha - I'm instantly drawn to No 5, 17 and 21 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I like 1,6,7 and 21 (although based upon our conversation is that one too detailed? Possibly depending upon what you do next to create fetaures)

    ReplyDelete