Friday 1 December 2017

Minor: Ihuoma costumes and faces (Feedback needed!)


After looking at the feedback on the previous post, people seemed to like this body type, so I have made some costuming to go on top. I am trying to keep it simple, as well as show many things in Ihuoma's appearance - her strength, her prosthetics, and her heritige (Nigerian). Each body has a different face too, as I thought i'd experiment each time.

So far, i'm liking no's 3, 5, 8 and 12, and can perhaps switch up the faces with different bodies. Let me know what you think.

6 comments:

  1. Looks good, 12 is my favourite for the face and costume!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of No 9 - big fan of the hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourites are definitely 8 and 9, amazing costumes and I can't pick which of the hair I like the best- they're all great!

    ReplyDelete