Saturday 19 May 2018

@Phil Major: Scene 6 (re-done)

         

         
       

Looking at Phil's feedback, it's clear that the scenes need more dynamic movement, rather than a static camera, sitting still each scene. I've made changes to scene 6; i took out the dummy as it didn't really serve a purpose. This scene goes with this quote in the script
"When I became older, I drew new characters to feel less lonely. They were my friends on paper.  They were the friends I could see.


Creating the fire: using CC world particle II node and motion blur in After Effects.
 
Old scene 6:  


        

1 comment:

  1. I like the pan on the first one as it's like panning over a comic book. My slight issue with the second image is the stretch that occurs with the image that appears disconnected to the motion in the first shot. Maybe you could go with like a 'flipping the page' kind of transition if you are going with a comic theme? Still, lovely artwork!

    ReplyDelete