Thursday 12 January 2017

Character: Reflective statement

Overall, I believe this project went fairly well. I like the characters and environment I have designed, as well as the colourfullness and twist to the story. However, I feel there are many things I can improve on: time managment - with this project, i felt as though I did quite little fot it until I was nearing the end of the essay and narrative project. Another thing is that my story became too complex and should've been shorter and to the point, and I didn't need to make the character into an evil entity and design a whole new look for him. The environment composition is not right either, and the camera direction in the storyboard does not read well. Next time I would tackle these issues, ask for more help and work on it earlier on.

No comments:

Post a Comment